UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Form
(Advt No. 27-Exam/2016)
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, UPSSSC has Invite Online Application For UPSSSC Stenographer Examination 2017 .Candidates who have passed their 10+2 Examination can apply online. Please read full notification before applying online.
Application Form Fees
Application form fees for various category candidates given below-
- General/ OBC : Rs. 185/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 95/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
How to Pay Examination Fees
- Candidates can Pay Exam Fee Through State Bank of India I Collect Fee Mode.
UPSSSC Stenographer Important Dates
- Application Online Start date: 24 December 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 14 January 2017
- Last Date for Fees Payment : 16 January 2017
- Last Date Final Submit Form : 18 January 2017
- Written Exam Date : Notified when updated
- Admit Card Available: Notified when updated
Age Limitation for SSC Stenographer 2017
Age to be calculated as on 01/07/2016
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Any age Relaxation Extra will be given as Per Rules.Candidates are requested to read full notification for more details.
Educational Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From Recognized Board in India
- Typing Requirements-Hindi Steno Speed : 80 WPM | Typing : 25 WPM
- CCC Exam Passed From NIELIT/ DOEACC Society
UPSSSC Stenographer 2017 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies- 352
Important Exam Related Useful Links
Candidates can use these links to fill online application form and perform other related activities.
Apply Online/ Registration
Pay Exam Fees
Submit Final Form