UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-Apply Online
Reference-Advt No. 26-Exam/2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow, has Invited Online Application For UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Examination 2017 .Candidates who have completed their 10+2 exam can apply online. Please read full notification before applying online.
Application Form Fees
Candidates has to pay exam fees as per their category given below-
- General/ OBC : Rs. 185/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 95/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
How to Pay Fees
- You can Pay Exam Fees Through either SBI E Challan Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking.
Important Exam Related Dates
- Application Online StartDate: 22 December 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12 January 2017
- Last Date Fees Payment : 14 January 2017
- Last Date for Final Form Submission: 16 January 2017
- Written Exam Date : Updated when available
- Admit Card Availability: Updated when available
Age Limitation for UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment
Candidates has to be within the age limits given below-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Any age Relaxation Extra will be given as Per Rules.You can prefer notification for more information regarding age relaxation.
Educational Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Stream from Recognized Board in India
- Hindi Typing Required : 25 WPM | English Typing Required: 30 WPM
- Candidate must have CCC Exam Passed From DOEACC/ NIELIT Society.
Total Vacancies Available- 548
Reservation for vacancies for different categories given below-
Important Exam Related Links
Candidates can follow these links to perform various activities of form filling.
Apply Online (Registration)
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Final Form
How to Apply Online
- Click the link Apply Online above
- Fill you details correctly. It is advised to keep all your related documents like Degrees,Certificates with you at the time of filling of application form.
- After filling application form, check it for any error before submitting finally.
- You can pay the fees through your preferred method.
- After Fees Payment, you can upload photo and signature . Photo and signature must be clear and visible when uploaded.