TSPSC TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) Recruitment- 4362 Vacancies-Apply Now
TSPSC TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Recruitment 2017-Apply Online
Post Information : TSPSC has invited online Application for 4362 TSPSC TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers) Vacancies. Candidates who have required qualification Can Apply Online
Job Location : Telangana
Application Form Fees:
- GEN/OBC Candidates- Rs- 350/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Person with Disabilities/Unemployed Youth from 18-44 Years Age- Rs 200/-
How to Pay Exam Fees: Candidates can pay Fees through SBI ePay/Net Banking/Debit Cards & Credit Cards
Important Exam Related Dates for TSPSC TGT Recruitment:
|Apply Online Starts on||10-02-2017|
|Registration Last Date||04-03-2017|
|Admit Cards Date||12-03-2017|
|Preliminary Screening Test||19-03-17|
Post Name & Vacancies Details :
Educational qualification for Trained Graduate Teachers-
1) A first class Bachelor Degree (B.A/B.Sc) with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent from the institution recognized by the UGC and with not less than 60% marks in the electives or its equivalent .
2) A first or Second Class B.Ed or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with the Teaching Methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks.
3) Must have passed TET Part-II conducted by State Government.
Age Limitation : The age of the candidate shall be from 18 to 44 years(As on 01-07-17). Age relaxation is available as per Govt of Telangana Rules. Candidates are advised to read full notification before applying online.
Pay Scale :
Salary information: Pay Scale: Rs. 28,940- 78,910/- or Rs. 29,760- 80,930/-
Appx. Monthly salary: INR 70,000
Selection Mode : Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination by Online/ OMR based Examination.
|Important Links for Ordnance TSPSC TGT Recruitment|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|