Northern Railway Recruitment Goods Guard & ASM Recruitment Online Form 2016
Advt No: 03/2016/GDCE
Railway Recruitment Goods Guard 2016- RRC Northern Railways Delhi, has Invited Online Application Form For the Recruitment Post of Goods Guard & ASM (Assistant Station Master) Examination 2017 . Those who are Regular Northern Railway Employees only Can Apply Online .
Important Exam Related Dates
- Application Online Start: 21 December 2016
- Last Date for Registration: 20 January 2017 upto 5:00 PM Only
- Last Date for Re Print Form : 20 January 2017
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Application Form Fees
- General/ OBC : Rs. 0/-
- SC/ ST & PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
(No Fees for Any Category Candidates)
Get Updates of All Govt Jobs
Age Limitation for Candidates
Age limits for Indian Railway Recruitment Goods Guard 2016.
- Maximum Age (Gen) : 42 Years
- Maximum Age (OBC) : 45 Years
- Maximum Age (SC/ ST) : 47Years
Any age Relaxation will be given as Per Govt Rules.Candidates are advised to read full notification for complete details of age relaxation for various categories.
Educational & Other Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should Passed/ Appearing Educational Qualification (as indicated Below) From Recognized University/ Institute as on the date of Notification.
- Those awaiting Results of the Final Examination need NOT apply
- Note: These Post are only for Regular Northern Railway Employees
Total Vacancies Available- 270
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Medical Classification||Eligibility|
|Goods Guard||66||14||16||06||102||Aye-Two||University Degree or its equivalent|
|ASM||106||28||21||13||168||Aye-Two||University Degree or its equivalent. Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail Transport will be additional desirable qualification|
Important Recruitment Related Links
Candidates can follow various links given below to complete recruitment form.
Apply Online (Registration )
Steps to be Followed for Online Examination
After clicking on APPLY ONLINE link given below-
a) Click on the “GDCE ONLINE/E-Application” Link.
b) Click on the “Candidate Registration”
c) Fill up the basic details i.e Name,Community,Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth.
d) Click on Register and Apply if Registered successfully.
e) Candidate Dashboard appear containing “Application Form”, “Upload Photo, Sign & Thumb Impression” and “Application Details/Print” link.
f) Click on “Application Form”
g) Fill Up the Details in Application Form (Part I). Save Detail, Edit if required and then final save Detail.
i) Candidate now will get Registration Number and a message of the same will also be sent on registered mobile no and email id.
h) Candidate now to LOGIN using Registration No. and Date of birth. Candidate Dashboard will appear again, Click on link to Upload Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression.
j) Candidate now upload Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression having size 10 to 50KB in jpg format.
k) After uploading click on “Save Images”.
l) Candidate Dashboard will appear again to “Application Details/Print”. link