Lok Sabha Secretariat Various Posts Recruitment 2017
Short Information : Application Are Invited to Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 for Various Posts & Vacancies. All Candidates Can Apply Offline On Or Before 27/02/2017.
Job Location : All India.
Post Name & Vacancies Details :
|Parliamentary Reporter||20 Posts|
|Parliamentary Reporter||08 Posts|
|Junior Proof Reader||06 Posts|
|Warehouse Man||05 Posts|
Educational Eligibility for Lok Sabha : Candidates must have Graduation Degree (From Any discipline) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Candidates are advised to read the full notification to see the details of educational qualification & other post related details.
Age Limitation : Age limit should not exceed 40 Years (Post 1), For Other Posts See Notification.
Pay Scale :
Post 1 : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay.
Post 2 : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay.
Other Post : Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2200/2800/- Grade Pay.
Selection Mode : Written Exam, Interview.
Important Dates :
Post 1 : Last Date Of Application : 27/02/2017.
Post 2 : Last Date Of Application : 15/03/2017.
Other Post : Last Date Of Application : 27/03/2017.
Address : Joint Recruitment Cell Room No.521, Parliament House Annex, New Delhi-110001.
|Download Notification(Post 1)||Click Here|
|Download Application Form(Post 1)||Click Here|
|Download Notification(Post 2)||Click Here|
|Download Notification (Other Post)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HOW TO APPLY FOR LOK SABHA RECRUITMENT 2017
- Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above post, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement. The applicant may take a print out of the same. An applicant should submit only one application.
- Applications which are illegible, not conforming to the prescribed application format and the instructions given in this Advertisement or received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates in Government service should submit their application(s) through proper channel only. (Otherwise no age relaxation will be given for the same.) No such application will be accepted 7 days after 27.02.2017.
- Applicants should affix two self-attested identical recent passport size photographs, one on the application form and the other on the attendance sheet.
- Canvassing in any manner would lead to summary rejection of application and candidature at any stage.
- All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on. The applications of the candidates who do not specify their category in column no.11 of the application, will be rejected.
- For candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands/ Lakshadweep/ Assam/ Meghalaya/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Mizoram/Manipur/Nagaland/ Tripura/Sikkim/Jammu & Kashmir/Lahaul and Spiti districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application by post only (not by Hand or by Courier) will be 7 days after 27.02.2017.
- Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
- Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:-
“THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL,
ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE,