Jharkhand SSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017-Apply Online(CGTTCE)
Post Information : Application Are Invited to Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment 2017 for 17793 Trained Graduate Teacher Posts. All Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 15/03/2017.Thsi is an wnique opportunity for youth of Jharkand to apply for Trained Graduate Teachers on www.jssc.in and secure an job.
Job Location : Jharkhand.
Other Names-JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017, www.jssc.in 17572 TGT Vacancy/Bharti Online Application Form Date, JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017, JSSC TGT Vacancy 2017, JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Post Name & Vacancies Details :
|JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher||17793 Posts|
Education Eligibility : Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification with 45 % marks from a recognized university with BEd. Exam passed from any recognized university can apply for Jharkhand TGT Vacancies 2017.
Age Limitation : Age should be between 21 to 40 Years As on 01/01/2016. Any age relaxation will be given as per rules of Jharkhand SSC. For Post wise Age Details Please See Detailed Advertisement below.
Application Form Fees :
For General/OBC Candidates Fee is 460/-
For All Other Candidates (SC / ST Of Jharkhand) Fee is 115/-.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/4600/- Grade Pay.
Selection Mode : Written Exam, Interview.
Important Dates :
Last Date Of Application : 15/03/2017.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For Filling Instructions- CGTTCE 20116-17
- Click In the link below and go to www.jssc.in
- Click on apply online for Jharkhand TGT Recruitment 2017
- Fill in your personal Details and educational qualification details
- Submit the form after checking the every entry you filled.
- Print the application form for future use.
- E-mail ID and mobile number which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he / she should share /mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online.
- Ensure that you possess the prescribed minimum qualification and full fill all conditions / criteria for the post applied on the closure date of online Registration.
- Before applying on line a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature. Candidates should first scan the photograph and signature ensuring both the photograph and signature are saved in PC/Laptop.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to go through the page very carefully about data entered by them. After being satisfied that the entries are correct, then only they should submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no change in data will be entertained.
- The Online application form involves the following process: Registration/Login, Personal details, uploading of photograph, Payment of Fee and Final Submission.
- After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details with Photograph and Signature, the candidate need to re login next day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process. The payment process cannot be done on same day of registration.
- The candidates are being requested to Login again once payment made using SBI Collect, after three days to download the Registration Slip for future reference