APPSC Various Posts General Recruitment 2016
APPSC Recruitment Notification No.24/2016, Dt.17/12/2016
Applications are invited On-line for recruitment to the post of ASSISTANT ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSMAN, SURVEYORS in AP Town COUNTRY PLANNING SUBORDINATE SERVICE AND DEPUTY SURVEYOR IN A.P. SURVEY & LAND RECORDS SUBORDINATE SERVICE 2016. Candidates are advised to read full notification before applying online
Examination Fees Details
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards
application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of
examination fee Rs.80/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser-A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation
How to Pay Exam Fees
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the
Important Exam Related Dates
|Start Date of Application||23-Dec-2016|
|Last Date of Application||22-Jan-2017|
The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 23/12/2016 to 22/01/2017 (Note:22/01/2017 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night).
Post Details-Vacancies-Age Limitation-Education Qualification
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2016 Min. Max.||Educational Qualification|
|01||Assistant Architectural Draughtsman in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate
|07||18-42||Must have passed 10th Class with Diploma in Civil Engineering OR Must have passed All India Trade Test for Surveyor course conducted by the Industrial Training Institute|
|02||Surveyors in A.P. Town Planning
|03||Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate service||259||18-42|
Important Exam Related Links
|One Time Registration||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online
(i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then
proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- I STEP: The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the
same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no
responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. (If candidates already have
OTPR ID number then can proceed through STEP-II.)
- II STEP: The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification
Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.